LG Ericsson IPECS MFIM50A. SMDR/CDR data format and connection settings
This data is being extracted with help of the "Advanced PBX Data Logger" software only. It may not applicable for other software titles.
Configuring the PBX
Note: You need to assign a static IP address to the PBX (for example, 192.168.1.220).
1. Open a web browser on your computer.
2. Enter the IP address and port of the IPECS [for example, 192.168.1.220:53000] in the address bar of your browser and press the "Enter" key.
3. You will get the administration console.
4. Log in as "System Administrator."
5. Click on "System data - Serial Port Selections" as shown below: On-line SMDR print - NULL - 5700
6. To enable "Caller ID" information in the call records produced by your LG iPECS, you need to set the "CLI Print To Serial" to "ON" on the "ISDN Line Data - ISDN attributes (200)" page.
6. Change the SMDR attributes as shown below.
7. Do not forget to save all changes.
Configuring PBX Data Logger
Our software should work in the TCP client mode. It means that our software will initiate connection with the PBX and the PBX will work as a server. Add one or several PBX IP addresses here (the IP address of the LG Ericsson IPECS). The port number should match the port that you have defined within the PBX (5700 in the example below).
|Description||Data type||Column name|
|Call duration (s)||integer||CALL_DURATION_S|
Note: Products and companies mentioned here are used only for definition and identification purposes and can be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective companies.