MODBUS-TCP data query and parser
4.0.11 build 423. April 23, 2013.
Advanced Serial Data Logger's MODBUS TCP module supports two modes:
- Data query - transmits queries or commands out the serial port to
control or query your instruments directly;
- Data parsers - advanced data parser that allows you to parse, filter
and format more complex data from more sophisticated devices. Some of the
advanced features of the parser are the ability to work with raw binary or
This module allows to:
- Write, read and collect data from any MODBUS TCP compatible device;
- Poll your device for a new data;
- Read and parse received bytes to variables
- Convert 1,2,4,8 bytes to byte, word, double word values, integer, float values. The module support the little endian and the big endian number formats.
Download | Documentation