4.0.50 build 423. April 23, 2020.
Is a additional plugin for the Advanced OPC Data Logger software is intended for the bytes received by the Advanced OPC Data Logger software and selected from the stream by the parser send through the Internet via the SMTP, FTP, SFTP and HTTP (HTTPS) protocols. Using this plugin, you can send the data received from the COM port on e-mail, to the FTP server or any other resource in the Internet in secure or unsecure mode.
This module has the following distinctive features:
- The simultaneous transition to several receivers, on different data transfer protocols, including HTTP and HTTPS, thus, individual configuration settings can be applied for each created connection;
- The appearance of message sent via e-mail can be configured (a message subject, a "From" field, a message body);
- Automatic file packing to the ZIP format archive to decrease the file size;
- The file renaming before sending;
- All connection settings are saved at Advanced OPC Data Logger closing and are restored automatically at the next application start up.
Due to these features you are able to:
- Watch the data change receiving via the COM port in real time;
- Send data quickly and effectively to any place of the globe via the Internet;
- Provide the data access for a great number of interested people.
All this will be done with maximum comfort for you, due to the balanced and properly featured system of our module!
Download | Documentation