- May 14, 2013
- AGG Software has released an update for Accurate Printer Monitor, bringing it to version 5.0.4 build 501. Fixed problem with the Dashboard within the Administration part. Download.
- May 2, 2013
- Ann: OPC Scada Viewer 1.5.7 build 502 is available with several changes. The previous version didn't save some attributes of the "Chart" indicator. Download.
- April 23, 2013
- Ann: New builds of our Data Loggers are available. We've fixed a problem with unexpected crashes in configurations with multiple data sources (several IP or COM ports, for example). Please, go to the download area and get an update.
- April 8, 2013
- Advanced USB Port Monitor 2.6.5 build 408 has been released. Some performance improvements for large number of small URB data packets. The new version of the software you can download in the Download area.
- March 25, 2013
- Ann: Advanced USB Port Monitor 2.6.5 build 325 is available with several changes. We've fixed few bugs: "Out of system resources" in the monitor window, the "New window" wizard didn't set a log file name in some cases, the "Binary log file converter" produced damaged plain text files in some cases. More on.
- March 7, 2013
- The Advanced OPC Data Logger software has been slightly modified to version 3.0.4 build 307. The previous version incorrectly checked tags existence on some OPC servers. Take a moment and then download it in the Download area.
- March 7, 2013
- New version 2.5.5 build 307 of the Data Logger Suite program has been released. We've fixed a problem with SQL data sources. The previous version may crash if two or more configuration with the SQL data source are created. Take a moment and then download it in the Download area.
- January 29, 2013
- Ann: Data Logger Suite 2.5.4 build 129 is available. DDE interface didn't connect to some DDE servers.
You can find the update in the Download area.
- news archive
- Our software overview: RS232 software