- September 2, 2014
- Serial Printer Logger 3.1.4 build 902 has been released. The new version will not overwrite PDF or RTF files if they will have been creating by timeout. Please, go to the download area and get an update.
- August 25, 2014
- Ann: New build 2.5.5 build 701 of Virtual Null Modem is available. We've added the French translation. More on.
- August 25, 2014
- A new version 1.5.5 build 825 of the TCP COM Bridge software is now available. Some bug fixes. We've added the French translation too. Take a moment and then download it in the Download area.
- August 22, 2014
- New version 3.1.4 build 822 of the Serial Printer Logger program has been released. Some bugs has been fixed. We've fixed a bug with a new file creation on the "Form Feed" command. We've added partial compatibility with ESC/POS. Take a moment and then download it in the Download area.
- July 17, 2014
- PBX Reports has been updated to version 2.0.2 build 717. We've added the service mode for this reporting utility. It allows to run the scheduled reports and the web server in background. Please, go to the download area and get an update.
- July 16, 2014
- AGG Software has released an update for ASCII data query and parser plugin, bringing it to version 4.0.21 build 714. We've added the possibility to send the requests using a hotkey. Also you may add a button to a special panel for any request and send this request by clicking the button. You can find the update in the Download area.
- July 11, 2014
- Ann: New build 3.2.0 build 711 of Advanced PBX Data Logger is available. We've added the TAPI interface for TSP (Telephony Service Provider). For example, using this interface you may connect some Panasonic PBXs through an USB port. Download.
- July 9, 2014
- Advanced PBX Data Logger 3.1.5 build 703 has been released. A couple of fixes in PBX Reports: a wrong report title the scheduled reports, very small column size for some fields. More on.
- news archive
- Our software overview: RS232 software