Matrix Eternity. SMDR/CDR data format and connection settings
This data is being extracted with help of the "Advanced PBX Data Logger" software only. It may not applicable for other software titles.
Configuring the PBX
Note 1: SMDR via the Ethernet port will be available from ETERNITY version V8R10 onwards.
Note 2: You need to assign a static IP address to the computer with Advanced PBX Data Logger (for example, 192.168.0.102).
1. Open web browser in PC.
2. Enter IP address of ETERNITY [for example, 192.168.0.7 ] in the address bar of your browser and press the "Enter" key.
3. You will get the ETERNITY home page
4. Log in as "System Engineer"
5. Click on "SMDR Online" as shown below.
6. Change the SMDR record format as shown below.
7. Log out from the "System Engineer" mode.
8. Log in to the "System Administrator" mode.
9. Click on "SMDR Management".
10. Click on "SMDR Online" as shown below.
11. Click on the "Start" button to activate SMDR for necessary calls types.
Configuring Advanced PBX Data Logger
Advanced PBX Data Logger should be configured to the TCP server mode and listen on 0.0.0.0:514 (see below). The port number should match the value from the SMDR settings in Matrix Eternity.
|Description||Data type||Column name|
|Call duration (s)||integer||CALL_DURATION_S|
Note: Products and companies mentioned here are used only for definition and identification purposes and can be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective companies.