Local (desktop) database and serial data logger
4.0.34 build 131. January 31, 2017.
Data export module "Local database" for program Advanced Serial Data Logger represents
a set of tools for exporting any parsed serial data to
different popular formats, such as: Microsoft Excel, RTF, HTML, CSV, DIFF, SYLK,
Plain text, Windows Clipboard, XML, DBF, PDF, Lotus 1-2-3 and Quttro format.
During the export process none of the mechanisms of cooperation between applications
in Microsoft Windows environment (DDE, OLE) is used, which ensures an extremely
high speed of work.
The described module has the following peculiarities:
- Can be done simultaneous transmit of several variables, fixed on configuration
stage. And for every variable can be set personal export parameters;
- At date and real numbers transmit, the user can set his own data presentation
- During module usage You can watch values of parsers exported variables
in module parameters setting window, that can be convenient at Advanced Serial Data Logger setting;
- All connection settings are saved at Advanced Serial Data Logger closing
and are restored automatically at the next program run.
Thanks to these possibilities You can:
- Create local database files, ready-to use in the Office and other programs;
- At Microsoft Excel use to get reports ready for printing, export over
Internet or sending e-mail;
- Statistic data receive analysis is made at most quick and effective.
Download | Documentation