DNP3 protocol plug-in. Read data from DNP compatible devices.
4.0.23 build 131. January 31, 2017.
DNP3 (Distributed Network Protocol) is a set of communications protocols used between components in process automation systems. Its main use is in utilities such as electric and water companies. Our plugin allows to read data from the wide range of devices that use the DNP3 data exchange protocol.
This module has the following features:
- Can send data request to any DNP3-compatible device;
- CRC for each data packet will be calculated and verified automatically;
- Can poll devices data by a custom interval;
- Can flexibly parse all received data packets and extract register's values.
- Can read binary inputs and outputs, analog inputs and outputs, counters, Class 0, Class 1, Class 2, Class 3 data, frozen and changed data.
The tutorials section contains several examples how to configure the MODBUS plugin that is very familiar with this plugin.
Download | Documentation