Grandstream UCM6100. SMDR/CDR data format and connection settings
This data is being extracted with help of the "Advanced PBX Data Logger" software only. It may not applicable for other software titles.
You can easily change the setting using the web interface.
1. Open your favorite browser.
2. Navigate to the http://192.168.5.220/ (replace the IP address with the address of your PBX)
3. Login as Administrator.
4. Select CDR - API Configuration from the left side menu.
5. Change the settings as showed below.
6. For better securty you may specify the permitted IP address of the computer where our software will be installed.
Configuring PBX Data Logger
1. Advanced PBX Data Logger must be configured to the HTTP(S) client mode and connect to the IP address of your PBX (see below). The port number should match the value from CDR settings above. The URL also includes the login and password.
2. The corresponding data query and parser plugin must be selected on the "Modules" page.
3. Click on the "Setup" button near the data query plugin and configure the polling interval (30 seconds by default).
|Description||Data type||Column name|
|Charged user ID||string||EXT|
|Call duration (s)||integer||CALL_DURATION_S|
Note: Products and companies mentioned here are used only for definition and identification purposes and can be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective companies.