Navigation: Program use >
1. Look through hint helps on all window elements - it may help you to get a picture of this element's function.
2. You can change all program settings without restarting the program. To transfer settings to another computer, you can do the following:
1.Create a configuration backup from the "File" menu and restore it using the same menu.
2.Alternatively, export the registry node with all program settings. Start regedit.exe and export the following registry node:
on Windows x64
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\AGG Software\SNMP Data Logger
on Windows x32
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AGG Software\SNMP Data Logger
3. On another computer import settings to the Windows registry.
Many main window elements have "hot" keys for quick access to its functions.
•Ctrl+S - analogs to click on "Start/Pause" button on the toolbar.
•Ctrl+C - analogs to click on "Clear" button on the toolbar.
•Ctrl+P - opens the window with the configuration settings.
•Ctrl+L - opens the window with the log file settings.
•Ctrl+W - allows you to configure the data view mode.
•Ctrl+R - shows the window with the program settings.
•Ctrl+E - shows the Windows 2000+ service settings.
•Ctrl+M - here you can configure data query plugins, data parser, and other plugins.
4. You can look at the summary statistic that contains summary about sent and received data, created files, etc. (View - Statistics)
5. You can save program settings to an INI file. It may help to install and use several copies of the program. You can make your choice from the "Options" menu.
6. The program window can display only the last 10 messages. The full program log file (if activated) you can open using the "File - View program protocol file" menu item.