AGG Software provides 14-day Money Back Guarantee
As we are a software company, developing electronic products, our refund policy has some peculiarities. Please, get acquainted with our Refund Policy before you order our software to avoid dissatisfaction after the purchase.
We sell our software using the "try before you buy" scheme and expect you to try our product before you purchasing it. Therefore the refund request will be considered only if a product doesn't operate correctly on a customer's PC.
1. The client has the right to request for refund for the AGG Software software for 14 days from the date of purchase.
2. The purchase should be made either directly through AGG Software or an authorized re-seller of AGG Software. Authorized re-sellers are:
- MyCommerce (www.mycommerce.com).
- PayProGlobal (www.payproglobal.com).
3. AGG Software is not responsible for any one of the following:
- Any lost or misdirected email.
- Delays in downloading or any communication delays.
- Delay due to any unforeseen uncontrolled factor.
- Mail being marked as SPAM by the email client application of the client or by the mail server being used by the client.
- An email with a download link or activation instructions is bounced by the sender or receiver mail server due to any reason.
4. Refunds are never approved according to our Return Policy in the following cases:
- The customer has not requested technical support before submitting a refund request.
- The customer refuses to follow instructions given by the support team to make the product operate correctly.
- The customer has purchased the product on the assumption that it does something that it is not designed for.
- The customer has purchased the product by mistake.
- The product was purchased by a different person.
- The activation code had been used (you contacted our activation server with the activation request).
5. Can not be refunded:
- Cost of Backup CD production.
- Order processing fee.
To request a refund:
- Send us an email with the "Refund Request for Order # ..." subject. In an email, specify the reason for asking for a refund. Don't forget to mention your Order ID (Reference Number, Invoice #) as it is the main identification of your purchase. No refund request can be reviewed without the order ID. Please, provide us with as many details as possible. It will help us to confirm the problem.
- Upon receiving your refund request, we will make a decision after a technical investigation. Please allow us up to three business days to investigate the cause of the malfunction and issue a refund. You should expect an email from our support team and be ready to provide our technician with additional information.
- If your refund is approved, it might take up to three days to process. You will get the money returned according to your payment method. Purchases with credit cards will be refunded to the credit card used to purchase the product.
- Fill, sign, scan, and send us the Letter Of Destruction document. Letter Of Destruction implies that the client provides in written that the product/software bought from AGG Software will be destroyed from all machines where it has been installed. Any evidence of the refund product/software will be entitled to legal proceedings.