COVID-19: We work from home. All services and operations work as usual.
USB HID Logger - Changelog
Trust In Confidence!
For Windows 2000 - Windows 10 (2019) (incl. Server, x86 and x64). Latest version: 1.8.4 build 320. March 20, 2020.
- March 28, 2019
- SQL Database Professional plugin 4.0.78 build 328
A couple of fixes in the SQL Database Professional plugin related to created backups.
- July 23, 2018
- Ann: USB HID Logger 1.7.7 build 723 is available. Fixed a problem with automatic HID devices detection on Windows 10. More on.
- December 19, 2017
- SQL Database Professional plugin gets a couple small bugfixes. The previous version incorrectly worked with backup (in case of a connection problem). More on.
- February 21, 2017
- The SQL Database Professional plugin software has been slightly modified to version 4.0.57 build 221. The old version checked complex SQL queries with parameters incorrectly. You can download an update in the Download area.
- September 11, 2014
- USB HID Logger 1.6.3 build 911 has been released. We've added a possibility to group keyboard keystrokes to a row of characters. This option is very useful for Barcode or RFID scanners that can emulate a HID keyboard. Take a moment and then download it in the Download area.
- June 20, 2013
- USB HID Logger 1.5.2 build 620 has been released. The previous version didn't receive data if two or more system HID devices are selected. The new version of the software you can download in the Download area.
- November 6, 2012
- USB HID Logger 1.5.0 build 1106 has been released. We've released our new program for real-time data logging from USB HID devices (instruments, power supplies, telephony devices, thermometers, etc.) Download.