USB HID Logger - Tutorials
Trust In Confidence!
For Windows 2000 - Windows 10 (2016) (incl. Server, x86 and x64). Latest version: 1.8.3 build 620. June 20, 2019.
Note. Our data loggers use one engine and identical plug-ins. All tutorials and demos are recorded for Advanced Serial Data Logger, but can be useful for other our data loggers users too!
Additional tutorials for USB HID Logger
Note. The parser for this software is already configured and embedded in the program. You don't need to set up it. All parser items are ready for export!
Examples and tutorials for data filter plug-ins
Examples and tutorials for data export plug-ins
- RS232 to Excel. Four methods to send data from RS232 to Excel Plugins: Various
- Writing data to a CSV text file Plugins: Local database, DDE Server
- Writing data to an XLS file without Microsoft Excel installed Plugins: Local database
- Sending data to Excel through the DDE interface Plugins: DDE Server
- Exporting data and charting in Excel in real-time Plugins: Direct Excel Connection
- Exporting real-time data and charting in OpenOffice or LibreOffice Calc Plugins: Direct OpenOffice/LibreOffice Connection
- Writing data to an XLS file without Excel Tags: variant #2. Plugins: Local database
- Writing data to an XLS file without Excel Tags: advanced export, rich formatting, many options. Plugins: Excel Export Pro
- Export data to Microsoft SQL Server 2015 Tags: through ODBC interface. Plugins: ODBC Database
- Export data to the MySQL database Tags: direct database connection, flexible SQL statements. Plugins: SQL Database Professional, Aggregator, ODBC database
- Write data to Microsoft Access Tags: through ODBC interface, importing table structure. Plugins: ODBC Database
- How to display serial port's incoming data on a dashboard Tags: OPC Scada Viewer: gauges, indicators, charts, etc.. Plugins: OPC Server