4.0.53 build 813. November 11, 2020.
This plugin for the Advanced Serial Data Logger software allows you to send parsed data via the Internet using the SMTP, FTP, SFTP, and HTTP (HTTPS) protocols. Using this plugin, you can send emails or upload log files.
This module has the following distinctive features:
- You may send data to different targets using different protocols at the same time.
- You may configure several fileds of an email (a message subject, the "From" field, a message body).
- The plugin can automatically pack log files to a ZIP archive and decrease traffic.
- The plugin can rename log files before sending them.
- The plugin can try to re-upload a file after an unsuccessful attempt.
Download | Documentation