4.0.57 build 423. April 23, 2020.
This parser module works together with Log Monitor & Export and implements very basic HTTP server features. Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is a communications protocol for the transfer of information on the Internet. HTTP is a request/response standard between a client and a server. A client is your device, the server is our application. The client making an HTTP request and send any data. Our software parse requests and can export it with many data export modules.
The parser allows you to parse and export variables from a HTTP header and a HTTP request body string and sends answers, if this is necessary. This isn't required to install other HTTP servers and create any scripts for web servers to collect and export data from your devices.
- Parsing of a HTTP header;
- Parsing of a query string;
- Detects a request method (POST or GET) and a protocol automatically;
- Allows extract and convert parser items from the string data type to other data types;
- The parser can filter requests;
- Allows you to send responses with code 403, 404 or from a file or a folder.
Download | Documentation