4.0.58 build 813. August 14, 2020.
This parser module works together with Log Monitor & Export and implements very basic HTTP server features. Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is a communications protocol for the transfer of information on the Internet. HTTP is a request-response standard between a client and a server. The client making an HTTP request and send any data. Our software acts as a server and parses request content to separate variables.
The parser allows you to parse and export variables from an HTTP header and an HTTP request body string and sends answers, if this is necessary. You do not need to install other HTTP servers and create scripts for web servers to collect and export data from your devices.
- Parsing of an HTTP header;
- Parsing of a query string;
- Detects a request method (POST or GET) and a protocol automatically;
- Allows extract and convert parser items from the string data type to other data types;
- The parser can filter requests;
- The parser will enable you to send responses with code 403, 404, or a file or a folder.
Download | Documentation