Script execute filter
4.0.47 build 209. February 11, 2019.
The filter module "Script execute" for our data loggers (for example,
Advanced NMEA Data Logger
) is an interpreter for scripts written in most popular programming languages. Unique feature of this plug-in is ability to use several languages (PascalScript, C++Script, JScript and BasicScript), so you can write scripts using your favorite language. The plug-in doesn't use Microsoft Scripting Host, so it can be used on any computer with Windows.
"Script execute" combines cross-platform scripting, fast code execution, small footprint, rich set of features and a splendid scalability. Make your applications the most flexible and powerful ones with "Script execute".
It is a smart tool easy in use. Supports most standard functions and operators for all languages. Within scripts you can change values of parser variables or/and add new variables to the export. The plug-in allows you to filter data packets and send data to a port.
- Multi-language architecture allows you to use a number of languages (at present moment PascalScript, C++Script, BasicScript, JScript).
- Standard language set: variables, constants, procedures, functions (nested functions allowed) with var/const/default parameters, all the standard operators and statements (including case, try/finally/except, with), types (int, float, bool, char, string, multi-dimensional array, enum, variant), classes (with methods, events, properties, indices and default properties).
- Types compatibility checking.
- Access to any some standard class (for example, TStrings, TFileStream).
- Allows storing values between executions.
- Allows sending string, bytes or data arrays to a port.
- Can be used with multiple ports and in multiple configurations
Download | Documentation