ASCII data query and parser
4.0.74 build 910. September 10, 2020.
Advanced Serial Data Logger's ASCII data parser and query module supports two
- Data query. In this mode, the plugin transmits queries or commands out the serial port to
control or query your instruments directly;
- Data parsers.This mode allows you to parse, filter, and format more complex data from more sophisticated devices.
Some of the parser's advanced features will enable you to work with raw binary or hex data.
This module has the following features:
- This plugin can send ASCII request with any characters to remote device;
- You can also send request after data receiving and use any time interval;
- The plugin can extract data packets from common data flow;
- The plugin can parse data packet to one or more variables;
- The plugin can extract data in a fixed position;
- The plugin can extract data separated with any character or string;
- With this plugin, you can retrieve data use powerful Perl like regular expressions!
- Data packets can be filtered using a custom mask or a character;
- You can also control data packet length and remove some characters from a data packet.
Download | Documentation