CSV or delimited data parser
4.0.58 build 910. September 10, 2020.
Advanced Serial Data Logger's CSV or delimited data parser plugin has the following features:
- The plugin can extract data packets from common data flow using data record signatures or regular expressions;
- Split a data packet to one or more parser items (columns) that are separated by any character (tab, comma, semicolon);
- Data packets can be filtered using a built-in filter;
- The parser can replace escape sequences like \t, \n with corresponding ASCII codes;
- You can select necessary columns, or the plugin will parse out all data;
- The parser can extract column names that can be present in CSV data.