4.0.2 build 922. October 7, 2021.
DLMS/COSEM (IEC 62056, EN13757-1) is the global standard for energy and water smart management, advanced control, and innovative metering. The plugin implements some parts of the DLMS/COSEM protocol to read current values.
The protocol specifies an object-oriented data model, an application layer protocol, and media-specific communication profiles.
DLMS/COSEM comprises three key components:
- COSEM - Companion Specification for Energy Metering - the object model capable of describing virtually any application;
- OBIS - Object Identification System, the naming system of the objects; and DLMS - Device Language Message Specification - the application layer protocol that turns the information held by the objects into messages.
- DLMS/COSEM can be used for all utilities/energy kinds, all market segments, all applications and virtually over any communication media.
This module has the following features:
- It can read data from any DLMS-compatible device.
- It can initiate a connection using the IEC 62021 protocol.
- The plugin can work with serial and network interfaces.
- The module can retrieve an objects list from a device.
- It can poll DLMS data by a custom interval.
- It can poll data from multiple devices at the same time.
- The module can connect to password-protected devices.
Download | Documentation
How to enable this plugin
The figure below shows how to select the plugin on the "Modules" page.
Fig.1. Selecting the plugin.
How to configure the plugin
The figure below shows how to configure the plugin. Please, look at the documentation for the full description of all settings.
Fig.2. Configuring the plugin.