Script execute filter
4.0.54 build 813. August 14, 2020.
The "Script execute" filter module for our data loggers (for example,
USB HID Logger
) is an interpreter for scripts written in most popular programming languages. The unique feature of this plugin is the ability to use several languages PascalScript, C++Script, JScript, and BasicScript) so that you can write scripts using your preferred language. Therefore, you may use it any computer with Windows.
"Script execute" combines cross-platform scripting, fast code execution, small footprint, rich set of features, and a splendid scalability. Make your applications the most flexible and powerful ones with "Script execute."
It is a smart tool easy to use. The plugin supports most standard functions and operators for all languages. Within scripts, you can change values of parser variables or/and add new variables to the export. The plugin allows you to filter data packets and send data to a port.
- Multi-language architecture allows you to use several languages (at the present moment, PascalScript, C++Script, BasicScript, JScript).
- Standard language set: variables, constants, procedures, functions (nested functions allowed) with var/const/default parameters, all the standard operators and statements (including case, try/finally/except, with), types (int, float, bool, char, string, multi-dimensional array, enum, variant), classes (with methods, events, properties, indices and default properties).
- Types compatibility checking.
- Access to some standard classes (for example, TStrings, TFileStream).
- It allows for storing values between executions.
- It allows sending string, bytes, or data arrays to a port.
- It can be used with multiple ports and in multiple configurations
Download | Documentation