Siemens Unify OpenScape Business X8. SMDR/CDR data format and connection settings
This data is being extracted with help of the "Advanced PBX Data Logger" software only. It may not applicable for other software titles.
Configuring Siemens Unify OpenScape
The settings below are also applicable for:
Unify Openscape Business X3 V1/V2 or V3
Unify Openscape Business X5 V1/V2 or V3
Unify Openscape Business X8 V1/V2 or V3
1. Go to WEB GUI → Basic Settings → Call charges → Output format.
2. Select the necessary format of call records. The compressed output must be DISABLED.
3. Select the output format "LAN-TCP-Client".
4. Specify the IP address of the computer with our software in the "TCP-Client" field.
5. Adjust other CDR settings as shown below.
6. Download the KDS file from your PBX using HiPath Manager.
7. Change the "Separator" option in CDR settings to blank. By default, it is set to "|". This option only available with HiPath Manager and not in web GUI.
8. Save and apply the changes.
Configuring Advanced PBX Data Logger
Advanced PBX Data Logger should be configured to the TCP server mode and listen on 0.0.0.0:7000 (see below). The port number should match the value from the SMDR settings in Siemens Unify Openscape Office.
|Description||Data type||Column name|
|Call duration (s)||integer||CALL_DURATION_S|
Note: Products and companies mentioned here are used only for definition and identification purposes and can be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective companies.