Toshiba IP Edge. SMDR/CDR data format and connection settings
This data is being extracted with help of the "Advanced PBX Data Logger" software only. It may not applicable for other software titles.
You can easily change the setting using the web interface.
1. Open your favorite browser.
2. Navigate to the http://192.168.5.220/ (replace the IP address with the address of your PBX)
3. Login as Administrator.
4. Select System → IO Device from the top menu.
5. Double-click over the SMDR record in the table.
6. The new page will be opened. Change the settings as showed below. Note: you should specify the IP address of the computer where Advanced PBX Data Logger is installed. This computer must have a static IP address.
7. Save the settings on this page.
8. Select System → SMDR from the top menu.
9. Change the settings as showed below.
10. Save the changed setting and reboot the PBX if it is necessary.
Configuring Advanced PBX Data Logger
Advanced PBX Data Logger should be configured to the TCP server mode and listen on 0.0.0.0:7000 (see below). The port number should match the value from the SMDR settings in Toshiba IP Edge.
|Description||Data type||Column name|
|Record type name||string||RECORD_TYPE_NAME|
|Call duration (s)||integer||CALL_DURATION_S|
|Phone (w/o city code)||string||DIALED_PHONE2|
Note: Products and companies mentioned here are used only for definition and identification purposes and can be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective companies.