NEC Topaz. SMDR/CDR data format and connection settings
This data is being extracted with help of the "Advanced PBX Data Logger" software only. It may not applicable for other software titles.
This PBX outputs SMDR data via IP.
You can easily change the setting above using the WebPro interface.
- Open your favorite browser.
- Navigate to the http://192.168.1.220/ (use the IP address of your PBX here)
- Login using the installer name and password (Factory Default Settings for the NEC Topaz: TOPAZ/12345678).
- Change the settings below.
- Apply the changed settings.
- Reboot your PBX if you have changed something in "NTCPU Network Setup".
Configuring PBX Data Logger
Our software should work in the TCP client mode. It means that our software will initiate connection with the PBX and the PBX will work as a server. Add one or several PBX IP addresses here (the IP address of the NEC Topaz). The port number should match the port that you have defined within the PBX (60010 in the example below).
|Description||Data type||Column name|
|Call duration (s)||integer||CALL_DURATION_S|
Note: Products and companies mentioned here are used only for definition and identification purposes and can be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective companies.