DDE server and serial data logger
4.0.43 build 827. September 11, 2019.
Data export module "DDE server" for Log Monitor & Export is used for
data transmit received by Log Monitor & Export picked
out from byte flow by parser to other programs on DDE technology. The data export
module works as server; it means that it gives access to reading data on every
variable received from parser. Using this data export module, you can use data,
received from COM port in office applications or your own programs. The described
module has the following peculiarities:
- Can be done simultaneous transmit of several variables, fixed on configuration
stage. And for every variable can be set personal export parameters;
- At date and real numbers transmit, the user can set his own data presentation
- During module usage you can watch values of parsers exported variables
in module parameters setting window, that can be convenient at Log Monitor & Export;
- All connection settings are saved at Log Monitor & Export closing
and are restored automatically at the next program run.
Thanks to these possibilities You can:
- Watch in real time data changes, received over port, as inside Log Monitor & Export, so in other
office applications, supporting DDE change, for example, Microsoft Excel;
- At Microsoft Excel use to get reports ready for printing, export over
Internet or sending e-mail;
- Statistic data receive analysis is made at most quick and effective.
Download | Documentation