Excel serial data writer
4.0.65 build 518. May 18, 2021.
This data export plugin for Advanced PBX Data Logger allows you to export real-time data to Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice Calc, or LibreOffice Calc.
The plugin uses the OLE interface to connect to the office suite. Therefore, something from Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice Calc, or LibreOffice Calc
should be installed on the same computer.
This module has the following features:
- Data can be written to Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice Calc or LibreOffice Calc by rows or columns;
- You may specify any start point (e.g., B6) for each data item;
- The plugin can fill data using several methods (e.g., move old data using the FIFO method);
- The plugin can write several parser variables to different columns or rows at the same time;
- The plugin can automatically create new workbooks or worksheets by date/time;
- The plugin can use a template for newly created files.
Thanks to these possibilities You can:
- Watch in real-time data in Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice Calc or LibreOffice Calc, and present this data as tables or diagrams;
- Produce documents that are already prepared for use;
- Analyze and post-process real-time using formulas.
Download | Documentation