4.0.42 build 512. May 12, 2021.
The "Web Server" plugin implements a simple but fast and robust web server inside our data loggers. You do not need any third-party software (Microsoft IIS server, Apache Web Server, etc.) to get this webserver up.
This module has the following features:
- You can watch the parsed data from the data logger remotely, from any computer, tablet, or mobile device.
- The web server uses templates to build web pages. So, you may adjust it to your needs.
- The plugin can aggregate data from several data sources to a single page.
- The web page can draw charts for numerical values.
- You can build a custom dashboard. It is really customizable.
- A password can protect the webserver.
- Each user will have an individual dashboard.
Fig.1. The plugin window.
Fig.2. The web page with last values.
Fig.3. The web page with a chart.
Fig.4. Dashboard example.
Download | Documentation