Avaya (cost). SMDR/CDR data format and connection settings
This data is being extracted with help of the "Advanced PBX Data Logger" software only. It may not applicable for other software titles.
Avaya Communication Manager 4.X
1. Change node-name ip and add a new entry that hosts our PBX Data Logger application.
2. Change ip-services add a new entry of CDR1, and fill out the rest of the values. If you go to page three, you may need to set the "Secure" or "Reliable" option to N.
3. Change system cdr and setup the link how you want it outputted.
4. Disable the switch for "Legacy" output.
5. Our software expects date in MMDDYY format if nothing else is specified explicitly.
Our software does not support Reliable Session Protocol. You need to select another protocol type in your PBX
|Description||Data type||Column name|
|Call duration (s)||integer||CALL_DURATION_S|
Note: Products and companies mentioned here are used only for definition and identification purposes and can be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective companies.