4.0.54 build 609. June 23, 2021.
This parser plugin allows you to read tag values from ControlLogix, PLC 5, SLC 500, and MicroLogix controllers using the EtherNet/IP protocol. The parser uses "Unconnected Messages" with PCCC-style commands. EtherNet/IP is an industrial network protocol that adapts the Common Industrial Protocol to standard Ethernet.
- Can send valid data request to any EtherNet/IP-compatible device;
- Symbolic or class/instance/attribute addressing;
- Supports various data types: STRING, BOOL, CONTROL, COUNTER, DINT, INT, LINT, REAL, SINT, TIMER, USINT, UINT, UDINT, ULINT, LREAL, STRING, DATETIME, DATE, TIME;
- Automatically detects a data type of returned data.
- The plugin can read arrays.
- Can poll data by a custom interval.
Download | Documentation
How to enable this plugin
The figure below shows how to select the plugin on the "Modules" page.
Fig.1. Selecting the plugin.
How to configure the plugin
The figure below shows how to configure the plugin to poll the device every 15 seconds. Of course, you may change the poll interval as you want.
Fig.2. Configuring the plugin.