is the RS232 monitor? It is a program that can send and
receive data through the serial port. RS232 monitor allows
you to set up the parameters of communication, such as the
number of bites given, speed, and so on.
RS232 monitor also allows you to watch data transmission
on the screen. If the RS232 monitor allows saving data in a file,
it is an additional advantage of the software.
Our program can:
The program is for work with a serial port (RS232, COM port,
UART) on x86 or x64 compatible computers under Windows support and
has the following capabilities:
- It can transmit of any data in both directions (from and to computer) in duplex mode (receive and transmit at the same time);
- It can work in the manual control mode;
- It can work in the Spy mode when it captures data exchange of other applications;
- It allows using any data source (input string or file);
- It can output of received data to file;
- The program has flexible connection settings (baud rate, data bits, etc.);
- It includes a rich set of plug-ins;
- It has a friendly, completely setup interface.
Our program can easily be turned into a powerful and flexibly
set RS232 monitor. All you will have to do is download and
install the program. Then start it. Select "COM port"
in the list, then click the "Open" button. There!
Now you have a multi-benefit tool at your disposal.
Recording into a file can be easily turned on/off by one
mouse-click. Having done this, you will turn the RS232 monitor
into an RS232 data logger.
our RS232 monitor has one unique ability, which you will not
find among the abilities of other RS232 monitors: our RS232
monitor can work in the "Spy mode. In this mode, the RS232 monitor can watch another program's data transfer, thus as if "dropping in" between the serial interface and the investigated program.
All the abilities of the RS232 monitor were realized in our Advanced
Serial Port Monitor!
Download the trial version
now. It's quick, and it's free!